Getting your work professionally printed requires some preparation on your part, ensuring you supply your artwork in the correct file format.
Essentially we operate a PDF workflow although our experienced team may be able to work from other formats - please speak to our team for further guidance - 01202 739993.
We also have a useful help-guide available for you to download:
We carefully check your files for compatibility and let you know if we identify any problems. You may wish to carry out any corrective work yourself or commission us to conduct it on your behalf. Although we do not charge for minor alterations, more complex modifications will be charged extra at our standard hourly rate. We will never impose additional charges without your prior consent.
Please refer to UPLOAD ARTWORK page to submit your print ready pdf's.
Before submitting your artwork to be printed, please take note of the following considerations.
- Resolution - Please check carefully the resolution of your images, just because they look good on screen doesn't mean that they will print to a high standard.
- Fonts and Images - Remember to include all non-standard fonts and imagery when supplying your artwork files. Even if they have been embedded within your document we will still require them to be supplied separately.
- Size - If a graphic element or background colour is designed to touch the edge of the paper, it is said to 'bleed' off the page. Always set your document size to match the size of the finished document (e.g. the document size for an A4 leaflet should be exactly 210x297mm).
- Bleed - Any element which bleeds should be extended by 3mm beyond the edge of the layout document so that once we have trimmed the document to a finished size; these appear to touch the edge of the page.
- Mock-Ups - Whenever possible, please supply a printed mock-up of your document.